These are my projects. There are others like them, but these are my own.
- Bubo Feed ReaderA irrationally minimalist RSS and JSON feed reader
- Debugging ArtA place where I post fun web experiments and sketches
- NomadTips.emailA mailing list sharing resources for digital nomads and other remote workers. Part of a larger project I'm working on at SansOffice.com
- Remote Working ListA list of job boards and website remote-working freelancers can use to find work. The project currently contains 50+ resources. I've a written a guide on how to effectively use this list for remote working.
- Practice Tool for Ignite Presentations
- jekyll-pinboard gem
- 👾 KikuAn adaptation of the Hanabi card game inspired by SETI and submitted as an entry for 10k Apart. You can still play it online over on Glitch.
- Mount Hood Community College Code AcademyI worked with Mount Hood Community College to run a pilot program that focused on teaching unemployed and underemployed people coding skills. The hope was to help people considering a career change and to get under-represented communities more involved in the industry.
- Penny ThoughtsI paid literal pennies online to ask people what was on their mind many years ago. You can peruse and search through the collection here in 2008
- Inky ShadowsMy guitar + bass duo playing _make-believe jazz with tinges of acoustic noir. Whatever that means :)
- Jekyll RSS FeedsA popular GitHub repository I started that quickly and easily adds an RSS feed to your Jekyll blog. Looking at the commit history of the main Jekyll repo I think this actually got integrated there at some point. Jekyll now handles RSS feeds out of the box in the exact same way my repo does, but I wasn't involved in that.
- Konami-JSAnother popular GitHub repository I created for adding a silly easter-egg to your website based on the Konami Code.
- Ads-on-Bikes / Pedal DrivenBicycle-centric projects and ideas.