What I’m Working on Now
In the spirit of Derek Siver’s Now page, here is what I’m up to at the moment:
- I have an idea for a book.
- I’m thinking a lot about extended travel, again. Watching [Tokyo Godfathers(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_Godfathers)] reminded me of my time in Tokyo four years ago.
- Looking for the energy to properly divide my freelancing business between more typical agency consulting (WordPress, Shopify, others) through SnapTortoise and more app-centric and sophisticated development work through AppTortoise.
- Working out at the gym. I actually kind of like lifting weights. This surprises me.
- Resting a bit. It’s the end of the year. A good time for reflection.
Updated on December 10th, 2017